We offer interactive, fun management training courses that will keep you engaged and motivated. Team Building USA delivers our management training to groups from six to twenty at a time. We come to wherever you are so you don’t have to do the traveling. Most of our workshops are 3 – 4 hours and take place in half-day formats to help you fit these important training objectives into your busy schedule.
Get a complete and instant proposal with full description, logistics and pricing by clicking here or submitting the blue Get Instant Proposal form on the navigation bar to the right. Or, check out our management training course descriptions listed below. Please call us if you have questions (866) 351-8326. We look forward to working with you and your team!
- Learn effective ways to get tasks accomplished through others.
- How coaching direct reports unleashes powerful results.
- Develop your next line of organizational leaders – and be the boss they all want to work for.
- Learn a 5 step model for raising up new leaders.
- Strategies super managers always practice when asking for help.
- Avoid common mistakes novice managers make when delegating.
Conflict Resolution (Requires DiSC assessment)
- Assess how each team member approaches their work and what that means for reducing conflict and increasing cooperation.
- Learn a feedback strategy that motivates co-workers to thank you for your insights.
- How to stop turf-guarding and stealth sabotage.
Building High Performance Teams
- The 7 steps to making every meeting productive.
- What to look for when selecting a team leader and team members.
- How to uncover hidden agendas before they kill your team.
- The 4 keys to setting clear objectives and measuring performance.
- A simple exercise to find out who is “blindfolded” in your organization.
- Discover how much (or how little) communication detail co-workers need from you.
Boosting Employee Morale (PURE FUN) (Great selection for company picnics)
- Super fun team building exercises which develop trust and strengthen team work.
- Experience overcoming obstacles together and watch morale soar.
- Discover how having fun is the best morale booster around.
How to Motivate and Manage a Team
- Team building exercises that make sense – and produce results.
- How to keep the team excited, creative and motivated.
- Management tips that rid teams of strife.
- Experience an exercise that will lead to breakthrough thinking and get you to the cutting edge.
- Communication strategies for getting others to buy-in to your plans.
- How to successfully deal with the fast pace of change in your work.
- How to structure your planning time to produce maximum results.
- Learn how to avoid the 2 planning pitfalls that every manager faces.
- Guidelines for keeping the team focused on productive planning – and avoid rabbit trails.
Brainstorming Innovative Breakthroughs
- Learn how to wear your “inside consultant” hat to give breakthrough ideas.
- Discover a great exercise that explodes out-of-the-box thinking.
- How rewards for incremental improvements skyrockets innovation.
Managing Difficult People
- Understanding conflict dynamics – and where you fit in as a mediator.
- How to salvage the employee on the edge – and make him productive again.
- How to break down communication barriers immediately.
Leading Organizational Change (Requires Denison Organizational Survey)
- Assess your company’s strengths and challenges in 12 key sectors (directly tied to company ROI).
- Develop an action plan that will make company stakeholders happy.
- Learn how to communicate vision so employees in the trenches get it.
Training Techniques That Produce Results
- How integrating experiential learning with assessment instruments radically boosts results.
- How to facilitate a participant’s experience from reaction to action plan.
- Learn how to avoid the communication mistake that novice trainers continually repeat.
Creating Sensational Customer Service
- What Lean Thinking can teach you about radically improving the one thing your customer absolutely demands.
- How to give such “B.A.D.” service your customers become loyal fans.
- Discover the role your customers should play in running your business.
- Calculate how “soft skill” goals impact your company’s bottom line.
- Learn the 4 step goal setting strategy that turns intentions into results.
- Learn the strategy successful supervising managers use to get their departments more money.
Whether you are looking for a fun event for an offsite meeting or you are in need of strengthening communication between team members, Team Building USA offers corporate team building events for you.
Our corporate team building events take place in as little as 1.5 hours, or can last as long as a full day. Each team building event is customized to your requirements and takes place at the location of your choice. We come to wherever you want the event to take place. Thousands of companies have used our team building events for:
Get a complete and instant proposal with full description, logistics and pricing by clicking here or submitting the blue Get Instant Proposal form on the navigation bar to the right. Or, check out our corporate team building events for more detailed descriptions. We look forward to working with you and your team!